PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

dogboyi read your post, like stefanis earlier the content is...

1. 6,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    dogboy
    i read your post, like stefanis earlier the content is totally irrelevant to a discussion of PNA.
    4 weeks ago i only held a small amount of PNA shares, i have extended my holdings, so i voice my opinion in a circle which seems to be dominated by a small group of 4 or 5. i feel i get attacked as a newcomer by this group, nothing new to me, i have great confidence in PNA, i suggested to members to top up recently, some have done very well already. i mentioned that here to let others think as well. i do not ramp.
    my suggestion of two members "pairing up" also is natural, when at odd times of the day one poster follows the other. i very much respect these posters, but i dont accept any baiting, flaming, insults or whatever some here get up to.
    PNA is doing well today, i suggest in my sentiment PNA to be treated atm as a short time buy due to the irrational fluctuation of the world market. its all connected with cash money...
    i also published an opinion of a leading broker, morgan stanley city on PNA today, i dont consider that action can be criticised. it should give members even more confidence. i published another of the brokers opinion recently.
    anyway, i wont elaborate any further...i am trying my very best to be honest.
    good luck with PNA to ALL...:-))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.