CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

whats right with continental and its potential

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Last Qtrly said it all for me.

* Fifth successive quarterly increase and record run-of-mine thermal coal production

* Third successive quarterly increase and record sales of export thermal coal

* Run-of-mine coal production at the Ferreira and Vlakvarkfontein Coal Mines increases by 75% and 38% respectively quarter on quarter to record 512,000 tonnes

* Export thermal coal sales and railings from the Ferreira Mine and Delta Processing Operations increase to record 136,400 tonnes and come despite a 20 day shutdown of
    the main coal line for maintenance by South Africa's rail operator

* Initial JORC compliant coal reserves of 19.9Mt at Ferreira and Vlakvarkfontein

* Coal Mines and Penumbra Coal Project Total JORC compliant measured resources at the Penumbra and De Wittekrans Coal Projects increase by 63% and 182% respectively with total JORC compliant measured
    resources for the Company's projects increased by 80% to 88.8Mt

* Agreement reached with Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment Group ("BBBEE") to acquire the existing 26% BEE interest in the Company's South African subsidiary, and repay approx. US$20 million of intercompany loans

* US$65 million of bank funding negotiated with ABSA Capital, one of South Africa's largest financial institutions, for the development of the Penumbra Coal Project

* Planned listing on London Stock Exchange's AIM Market announced and trading in the United States commences on OTCQX International under the symbol CGFAY

* Appointment of London based, senior mining and finance executive Mr James Leahy to the position of non-executive director

* Initial exploration drilling program finalised for the Company's Botswana coal projects

* Financial settlement and South African government approvals received for the acquisition of the Vlakplaats Coal Project

* Finalisation of the sale of the Company's shareholding in Vanadium and Magnetite Exploration and Development Co (SA) (Pty) Limited with settlement now remaining
    subject only to South African governmental approvals

POST THIS ANNMNT we have had

* SIOC/cdt anncd as the BBBEE,one of the largest cdt's in Sth Afr

* A 44Mt RESERVES statement for DeWitt bolstering the chance for a strong BFS result and a good chance at another ABSA package

* Penumbra contracts/contractors have been finalised and development IS TO START with two weeks.

http://www.conticoal.com/fileadmin/content/files/press_releases/ASX_Announcement_-_Penumbra_Project_Commencemewnt_and_AIM_Listing_180811.pdf

THE POTENTIAL?

Wellll I dont think some really realise what an opportunity Continetal have in some of these assets up for grabs from BHP/Anglo.

Perhaps the AIM market WILL!!!

d.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.