MCE 0.00% 33.0¢ matrix composites & engineering limited

patcox seriously how can anyone look 2 to 3 yrs in advance with...

1. 525 Posts.
    patcox

seriously how can anyone look 2 to 3 yrs in advance with a stock like this? his A1 system is a load of rubbish. Soon as a stock reports a bad result , surprise surprise it moves down to A3 or B1. My grandma could do this. If you're going to rate it A1 it would have to be near indestructible with an excellent track record, moat and high cash flow. Notice now MCE has competitiors which are squeezing margins. Where's the moat now?

how can he predict future intrinsic value when contracts /orders are so lumpy - who's to say how much work in hand they can produce in the next 3 to 4 yrs? and this is where Roger has got it wrong

the problem is the mum and dad investors have been following him like lemmings and now the cliff has sent them over the edge - he has to take some responsibility for his actions over this stock - don't forget this was his number one supremo stock on his list -an indestructible stock rated higher than CBA and BHP - how can that be when it doesn't have the diversified earnings or performance history of these companies?

i still hold as i believe the stock still has a good future and the products are in demand in a growth sector. but don't rate it an A1 -far too risky

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 33.0¢ $3.245K 9.833K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24240 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 4000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.