RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

MG,I,m sure you are in the good books with G1.Don't recall him...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    MG,

I,m sure you are in the good books with G1.

Don't recall him harassing you over anything fundamental.

Most nics can be misunderstood from time to time.

After all most of us here are only human. It is a chosen few, that seem to continually and intentionally misconstrue asx announcements, company milestones, fundamentals, and thus....sentiment.

All for the sake of a cheap downramping bargain hunt top up, during a crucially silent period, hoping to wring the last drops of cheap stock onto the market. It's THEIR agendas' that need to be more closely monitored and understood.

No matter what downrampers say about ''UBS this'', ''Rab Firebird that''.

The stats don't lie.

The top 40 hold between 72% and 73% in any given week (an exception of 71.9% around xmas new years being an inaccurate anomaly re pp's not included and UBS xt's into a smaller accs.

But when you include a known number of top 200 accs that are held by top 40 holders, this percentage is much higher.

IE. The top 40, via acc diffusion holds by most estimates, more than 80% of the stock, and less than 90%.

I no longer have to refer to the register to get a feel for the accumulation.

All of my accs have accumulated over time, yet only 1 remains at the same number in the top 200 holders.

It wasn't that long ago that a holding in the low/mid 200k's would see you in the top 40.

That has increased by nearly 30% now so that some holdings of over 300k. no longer appear in the top 40.

Food for thought when you see, the traded down, meager volume, in this secretive and secure pre anns phase.

Lately, broker codes show that if you take out the ''cross churn'' ( no they dont show as cross trades), a number around 50k are being genuinely exchanged daily... on negative sentiment...on zero operational anns.... but.... on the same milestone fundamentals, that we are aware of, and the progressive political information that we know is putting more ticks in the box every week.

Real time google earth will do the trick.

Who will be the first to post the coordinates :))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.