OAU 9.09% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

"If SFR were to move now IMO they would probably have to bid...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    "If SFR were to move now IMO they would probably have to bid around the 20 cent mark with a swap of script. Say 1 SFR for every 30 THX shares. They would only have to increase their share capitalisation by about 10 million shares."

With Phil's current holdings he has over 17% of the company (that's if he didn't sell any on Friday), so with regard to future raisings I do expect he will be after more as he had the ability to offer an unsecured loan to the company which will now be repaid

I they do have and find the sweet spot I cannot see Phil doing what he has done just for the short term and taking a low ball offer, and under rule 17/17A expect another approx 62 mil shares to be issued without SH approval
    But they will need to raise more capital than this to find what they think is buried, this of course will take time and a lot more funds, so I'm wondering what price this will be at to get SI's and/or existing holders fully partaking?

If I was a gambler, and I am, I can see the large gap at 0.07 and another small gap at 0.064 so I'm entertaining the thought it may fall back to here, or if they do a CR then a bit lower down to 0.055/0.054, and if it does so when?

Don't bank on what I say as only my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $35.23K 7.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
71 78006698 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 975364 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.