SMN 5.26% 40.0¢ structural monitoring systems plc

What's SMN really worth?, page-4

1. 2,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 468
    Unbelievable to say the least. Well done to all the managers and staff at SMN and well done to Delta Airlines management for putting together a brilliant business deal.

Historic major event for the SHM of all aircraft. It does not get any better.

As for value, in time over the next three years SMN share price will be multiples higher than where it is today with this now commercial agreement completed.

Let's randomly pull 5 stocks off ASX.

Company. Dividend. market value

TPM. Yes. 8cents. Approx 10B
    OZL. Yes. 14 cents. Approx. 2.6B
    MYO. Yes. 5cents. Approx 2B
    A2M. No. Nil. Approx. 3B
    FLC. No. Nil. Approx 282 Million

So as you can see over the next 2 to 3 years, SMN will be generating much higher dividends than the randomly picking of 5 stocks for comparison.

There are three options all smart traders/ investors must do over the next 18 to 24 months and that is too buy, buy and buy on any weakness. Heed this advice and you will be very well rewarded.

As one posted has quoted, this is a billion dollar company in the making, unfortunately many investors will never understand the economics of business and they are the shares you and I will buy and keep for the future true value.

Today I purchased more shares at bargain base prices, for which I cannot believe was going to be possible!

My sole job is to remove shares from the market place, for which I have been doing for some time.

The major funds in the future will be driving force for this share to reach true market value. First step will be $5

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.020(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $54.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $86.35K 219.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 2559 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.