VYS 1.75% 29.0¢ vysarn limited

I promise you I'm not confused, but like Magix I think Frank's...

1. 864 Posts.
    I promise you I'm not confused, but like Magix I think Frank's role is crucial. I am really struggling to see a near term scenario where the three party JV would be better off ditching MHM. Alreco own the land at Moolap, what would they do to get NMP and SPL treated, it may not be impossible, but what are the benefits?

You said yesterday that you think the royalties are high. So that means they've got a good deal. To deal MHM out they have to get a better one and start from scratch.

In the meantime, Frank's holdings in MHM take a big hit, which he would have to more than make up for with some new deal.

In relation to your comment about Peter R being the technical brains and Frank not, the blurb on Frank from the website is below.

It doesn't look like he's just a talking head. How did you get that impression?

There's also no evidence of anything sinister in his resignation. If there was I assume you'd have brought it to our attention. There was also no final directors interest notice. I don't believe he has divested any holdings. So he's got 737,000 shares and options, which if they go to $5 will be nice for him.

http://www.mhmmetals.com/directors.asp

"Mr. Rogers has been involved in the management of mining companies, mineral and chemical process operations, material handling projects and waste processing industries for 38 years."

Plus

"Mr. Rogers also has extensive experience in mechanical and process design and implementation over a broad range of industries. The provision of new and innovative solutions to processing and operational problems led to the design, construction and operation of;

The first Carbon-In-Pulp gold plant in Australia
    The first methanol gold desorption plant
    New processes for the aluminium industry"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.005(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $118.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 29.0¢ 28.5¢ $28.10K 97.81K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1741 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 12000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.