VYS 0.00% 28.5¢ vysarn limited

I've thought some of Good Oil's posts in the past were nonsense,...

1. 42 Posts.
    I've thought some of Good Oil's posts in the past were nonsense, but in this thread he's raised valid concerns.

When information is missing (eg. complete information regarding third party), it is valuable to acknowledge this so we can consider it for our personal valuations of this stock, and so that it encourages us to contact the company and seek clarification.

To respond to his posts with phrases such as "who cares, the company is awesome because xxxxxxx" is nonsense.

This company appears to have exceptional technology and the chance at an exceptional future, but undoubtedly a great deal of information is missing, and we with a stock of this nature there are always considerable risks.

By asking questions, Good Oil encourages debate and makes us discover and clarify these risks, and this helps in establishing our own stance on the company for portfolio balancing.

When people post nonsense downramping, it should be acknowledged as such. But, when people ask valid questions, its of benefit to us all. I for one would like as many people as possible to ask questions so I can learn more about the company, and learn about potential risks I may not even have considered.

PS - great post brickworks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 28.5¢ $20.49K 70.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 97489 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 13903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.