TZL 4.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

Im bullish also(still hold a small number of shares,blame the...

1. 1,023 Posts.
    Im bullish also(still hold a small number of shares,blame the stock market not me(still 40% up at the moment)but a lot of things are happening at the same time with what I hold)

I can wait another quarter and I still believe(foolishly or not,management dont talk rubbish) I think NASDAQ will happen this year and I belive in holding long,whether it doubles our money,goes to $50,$100 or $1000 overnight if/when it occurs.I hold because I belive in the technology and the management.I would hate to lose some of the smartest people on here also because NASDAQ got delayed by 3 months.i agree with a lot of others management should start talking to us believers in what is happening very soon otherwise not do we only lose some smart people but could also cost them a fortune also when they do come forward.

I think someone should put a letter together (Im not smart at that) but worded so they have to reply to us individually when we put our individual names to the end of it and email addresses.We are holders in a belief and what they say,they as management have to answer,they are not the only holders after all.

I do believe in this company but a the same letter going from individuals from us all may prompt some answers.

I do know who will put it together as I am sure their names will come forward by others or themselves and maybe put together asa conglomerate.I could name a few names but I will leave it to those who would like to do it and others who know HOW to do it.

Long winded but I believe we all need a few answers.

FRom the small holder with a belief(with everyones pocket in mind)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $240 10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 26414 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.