QTK quiktrak networks limited

I'd say it was Mobi lining up for the next exciting episode of...

1. 532 Posts.
    I'd say it was Mobi lining up for the next exciting episode of Ian Potter and the A5ses of Fire.

Excerpt:

Billbixby the hunchback hobbles lamely into Lord Pallisters private dungeon.
    "Lord!' he exclaims. "The dastardly Muggles are foiling our plans for worldwide spectrum domination."
    An almighty yell rattles a wall full of Certificates of Incorporation.
    "WHAT?!" Lord Pallister thunders. "Can you not convey a simple message that things are imminently going to blow?"
    Billybixby cowers with shame. After all, it was his job to ensure the Muggles are kept in line. All his magic powers of knowledge were bestowed for that very purpose.
    "If I could interrupt!" A presence hisses into the room, seemingly emanating from the dark cracks in the dungeon walls. An outline of a black shadow slowly forms.
    "What is it, Severus Smuggler?" Lord Pallister demands, wielding his wand of Financial Independence.
    Both Billybixby and Severus look up in awe at the intricately formed rod. The legend of the wand dates back many months. It was forged deep in the heart of the China at a price only the Lord knows. Word amongst the alchemists is that it must be worth at least 500 million Muggles' souls.
    "I have a plan!" Severus trembles.

To be continued... (See Hotcopper Forum: QTK)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.