LYC 0.48% $6.26 lynas rare earths limited

whats the announcement, page-45

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4969
    geldisweg, based on your older posts I really thought you had some integrity but the two cheap shots attempting to plaster me with a statement I did not make suggests otherwise.

My posts were: "Why do people hold an investment in such a dreadful, horrible company with such appalling mgt?

I'd be long gone if I placed any real significance on the whinging here."

And: "geldisweg, as I understood the reported conversations with the Lynas receptionist all mgt had been called into a meeting.

Did it occur to you that the meeting may have been called to discuss the ramifications of the court case and to prepare an ASX Ann? Perhaps even consultation with other Directors?

On one hand we have bucket loads of criticism of NC supposedly acting unilaterally yet in this case he's expected to respond faster than Twitter?"

Please explain how you can then state:

"As ausheads, who is much more clever than me has so clearly stated, nobody here needs to worry."

"And both ausheads and Lynas have stated in their latest annpouncement, that none of the possible outcomes of the Oct 4th will affect any of their business operations whatsoever."

I have no respect for someone calling on Lynas for honesty when they cannot demonstrate it themselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.26
Change
-0.030(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $5.856B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.29 $6.30 $6.24 $8.402M 1.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 18558 $6.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.27 12571 56
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.