LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

whats the announcement, page-46

1. 273 Posts.
    "Why do people hold an investment in such a dreadful, horrible company with such appalling mgt?
    I'd be long gone if I placed any real significance on the whinging here."

While writing this, you say yourself, that you are holding stock, and have the sentiment LT Buy.

At the same time you wrote this post in direct answer to my criticism of the Lynas announcement, describing my writing and the general discussion here as 'whinging'. You go even so far as to recommend that we should sell our holding if we are unhappy with the management, contrary to your own sentiment.

That must also imply, that you are very happy with what management wrote, and that you do not wish to have management of Lynas react differently, and are at a whole quite disdainful of most of the discussion going on here in Hotcopper.

And then you start later talking about "Integrity", and: "I have no respect for someone calling on Lynas for honesty when they cannot demonstrate it themselves."

I might have been a bit harsh, but you are a little bit like calling the kettle black here as well. ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.