LYC 0.29% $6.92 lynas rare earths limited

whats the announcement, page-59

1. 273 Posts.
    @Zancs:
    Pls re-read my l;ast post and imagine the use of a ' instead of a ". It was meant to emphasize (a valid use for quotation marks) -- and it will make my sentence understandable even for you.

Calling me a liar for this makes you a... []

"As stated in Note 37, the TOL was received subsequent to June 30, 2012."

I did not miss that. I also did not miss, that the government gave Lynas the TOL really in February; funny, how that did not mean the same thing than actually being able to start production, and that Mt Kellett negotiated their reset condition AFTERWARDS.

Currently, the TOL is 'on hold'. And on Oct 4 it might or might not be decided, to put it back in action again.

This is a comparable situation to the one we had the past few months, where Lynas is unable to act on the TOL it already has received so many months ago.

This is the perfect description for the Mt Kellett 'Reset' condition -- which is still able to be used by them according to the last Annual of Lynas, it did NOT stop being in place with Jun 30, 2012.

In case somebody wants to read up on it, it is on p.61. So quoting me from the same report that says the opposite of what you try to tell the world, makes you again a ...?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.92
Change
-0.020(0.29%)
Mkt cap ! $6.468B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.95 $6.97 $6.87 $16.72M 2.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5820 $6.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.93 15020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.