LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

whats the announcement, page-62

1. 204 Posts.
    "Pls re-read my l;ast post and imagine the use of a ' instead of a ". It was meant to emphasize (a valid use for quotation marks) -- and it will make my sentence understandable even for you"

"The annual statement still lists that only a "fully functionable" TOL is deemed not a reset."

ROFL!

for "emphasis" right?. you clearly used it as a direct quote, note the "still lists", and not 'gives the impression' or 'in my opinion' etc. I wasnt pulling you up for grammar, I was pulling you up for your context, and misleading people.

as for page 61, where does it say the Mt Kellett clause is still in effect? In fact it gives the impression lynas believe it is not in effect by explaining the conditions, then stating straight afterwards that the TOL was issued, and like I said, lawyers would have a field day "IF" the hypothetical was to occur, as they could argue your point. But fact is the contract is quite clear on what is and what is not a non-approval, and I believe the courts would side with Lynas.

As for the TOL back in feb, it was approved, but never issued, so therefore did not meet that clause and most likely is the cause of those non-approval clauses, to ensure it eventually got issued, or was in Mt Kellet's benefit if it was delayed.

I look forward to reading more of your ... rofl.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.