re: whats the average age on h.c - dave r. I believe...

1. 18,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: whats the average age on h.c - dave r. I believe you!!

---------------------------------------------------
    Courtney Love says the baby is definitely Steve Coogan's

Courtney Love

Courtney Love says the baby she is carrying is definitely British comedian Steve Coogan's baby - because she hasn't slept with another man for a year.

The wild rocker confused everyone last week by denying she was expecting a child and her two-week fling with the funnyman.

But now the singer has reportedly told Britain's News of the World newspaper: "I'm pregnant. I only found out 72 hours go. I've only told three people and you're the fourth. I haven't even told Steve yet.

"I've been really unslutty and really picky. I haven't been with another man for a year, which is how I know the baby is his." The blonde star says she is now considering whether to keep the baby.

She is quoted as saying: "I'm old and this maybe my last chance to conceive another child." On her unlikely choice of partner, she said of Steve - whose TV alter-ego is nerdy radio DJ Alan Partridge: "Steve is not the sort of man I usually go for. Honey, name the 20 sexiest man in the world and I've slept with them.

"But I was lonely at the time and he made me laugh. He was the most magical person I've met in a really long time."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.