TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

Whether SYR or MNS do a Molycorp eventually, is irrelevant....

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1735
    Whether SYR or MNS do a Molycorp eventually, is irrelevant. Their pursuing their super pit strategy and not taking bizarre decisions like continuing to remain in admin during a graphite boom has yielded rich dividends to their shareholders as their market capitalizations have increased by tens of millions of dollars.
    I’m happy for them and happy to see the super pits leading the way. I’ll be happy to debate you on the MNS forum if you feel super pits are not viable.

Meanwhile we are told that TON might someday maybe …just maybe reach 10 c or 15 c. So we have already lost and their strategies have already won. TON shareholders have already been destroyed.

Even assuming the super pit strategy eventually fails, what is key to note is that TON has already failed. Merely having that 15 c capital raise with GMP support and not remaining in admin might have ensured that we have a much higher market cap, and maybe we could now even do another capital raise in the 20s or 30s or something like that. Instead we are told, we could someday be 10 c. How is that not a failure?

All in all, the decision to go in for admin was an epic fail. I should not even have to point out something like that – it should be self evident that being into admin during a graphite boom is a fail. These booms don’t last forever. Going by TON’s great timing, TON could probably come back when sector sentiment is poor again and then again go for a capital raising at a very low price. Companies have to ideally take advantage of sector sentiment for their capital raisings and TON has lost that chance.

Now what is the actual “market dynamics” to consider is that a 15 c capital raise with GMP support and another one now in the midst of a graphite boom would have given us enough funds to pay off Grafex, and all other stuff. Instead, relations with GMP were totally destroyed to the point where no insto will touch us now.

IMO, there could be several boom / busts along the way. So if you are saying that market price of super pits could fall later on, then you are right. But right now, the vast majority of their shareholders can sell at good profits while we sit staring blankly at our screens, hoping to reach 10 c some day. And this is supposed to be a good thing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.