TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

What's the best and worst scenario?, page-5

1. 2,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Hi @hook38
    I've been a holder since 2014 also. I also read most comments on HC.

There's quite a hand full of posters on this forum who post good info which IMO is very helpful.

But no matter how good these individual posters are along with the great knowledge that they add to this forum, I never buy or sell based on what's written on HC.

I appreciate the knowledgable posters what they post on here, I even sometimes ask for there opinions. These are opinions regarding the company or something that I might not understand.

But from there I also do my own research.
    Gathering info from one source may not be enough for some people.

I can get info from a variety of sources, but at the end of the day, the selling and buying will be my choice.

Let's say TON wasn't in a VA, and you wanted to invest in the graphite ok.
    If you went to see a totally independent broker who has know ties with the 4 graphite co's and asked I want to buy shares in graphite, which do I buy. TON, SYR, KNL, MNS.

I'd say 75% of the times, most brokers would say don't put your eggs all in one basket, meaning why not invest in all 4 companies.

In a way, the broker is correct, but at the same time he's covering his own ass, coz not even he as a professional stock broker can get it right all the time.

Anyhow it ain't over atm.
    We could come out of this. Still early days.
    Fingers crossed.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $11 1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 326857 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 351520 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.