TON 4.17% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

All IMO. The deposits in the ground are awesome, nothing can...

1. 3,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    All IMO.

The deposits in the ground are awesome, nothing can change that fact.
    The way the company has been run has been the problem.
    The legal issues related to Grafex have continued to be the biggest problem facing the company, since they began to acquire these leases.
    The previous MD was good at talking up dreams and the shareprice, which according to what many posters have given this as the reason why instos avoided TON.
    As for Higgo he is yet to deliver.
    Jaded has made a hundred posts to raise his banner - but we still have no proof that he will look after us. But the internal optimist in me suggests that Jaded is close to the mark.
    New entrants in the stock will have the most to gain if it does emerge from VA - which may of course be the team Higgo is playing for?

As for the shareprice if it does start trading again - it could go anywhere, even trade flat for months on end. Jaded can talk up market dynamics all he likes - but market dynamics never mattered much in the past or will in the future.

There is also the SYR factor.
    Despite the cheersquad over there, and the lofty valuation - a lot still does not make sense in my mind.
    We should have a much better idea of how they are traveling or treading water, in 6 months time. Hopefully the HC operative PD1 gets that drone up again LOL.

I posted this article which is talking about the Rare Earth market and financing. Molycorp took the cream and then crashed and burned. Not that I am saying that SYR will crash and burn - important point.

http://investorintel.com/technology-metals-intel/opportunity-cost-mining-fads-boomlets/
    The Opportunity Cost of Mining Fads & Boomlets

The universe of graphite players was never much more than 25 in number. Most are still around, some still have sizeable market caps. Most are probably going nowhere and will be repurposed as gold or something else. Value destruction here has been limited to maybe a few hundred millions. The potential for more to be lost exists though if some of the big players do not deliver and instead wither on the vine. The “serious” players may very well be below the radar still.

I think that his comments on the Graphite market are correct. In particular - this story is far from over.
    Hopefully for existing holders we are part of the unfolding story.
    Last edited by staz024: 26/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.952K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3448227 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1494403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.