TON 4.17% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

What's the best and worst scenario?, page-8

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Staz IMO SYR/MNS will "damage" Graphite Investment. Do a MolyCorp as on Rare Earths when their Dragon Offtakes fall thru. Don't perform.
    This can't be discussed on their Forums esp MNS. It can't be discussed even here on TON Forum.
    The whole Market /Scene just see $$$'s/ 100s of kts production and potential Take Over buyers in the Dragon and doubts/contras has one branded Racist.

Anyhow it's IMO, has been for years that the Dragon wishes to maintain it's Graphite Market Dominance both in production and in Tech Industries using Graphite. Thus the SYR sperical manufacture plan is under China "auspices" ie Equipment/Skill supply. Their Dragon Offtake is to a "new" Distributor of graphite with I think a vanadium interest more so than graphite.
    IMO IMPORTING 100's of kts of graphite INTO China is a "Joke". New "ecological/sustainable' Graphite Mines are on line in China.

Tonners, your commentators like ozpolarbear should consider VRC as peer more so than syr/mns and hope that it falls for a dragon offtake, too. Also note it's shares on issue/market cap factors for 'theorising' about the new Ancuabe Triton IF and stress now the situation is now IFFY on TON relisting with current holders having some "control".

anyhow named ozpolarbear and now will have to endure him and jack doing the snipy niggle spit on me in proper english composition
    Last edited by Jaded: 26/05/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.952K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3448227 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1494403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.