TLS 0.26% $3.90 telstra group limited

Ash the way i understand it penn is investing massive capex in...

1. 9,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 455
    Ash the way i understand it penn is investing massive capex in both tls's network connectivity businesses ie 5g seacables etc and agree this is tls's bread and butter,but this is separate to NAS ie network applications and network services ie applications and services that rely on tls's connectivity network.ie NAS not core but imperative to tls .
    And as u suggest its a very fast moving sector so can pivotal make tls/NAS/murud more agile,but even if pivatol can succeed in this, tls's murud still have to develop network applications and services that r better than google ,apple,amazon etc etc?So far smart homes,augmented reality etc seems google etc r winning ie tls just a re seller of tech co apps and services thru NAS ,which i'm ok with.But its just one sector.
    But lets see if penn has the guts to give a profit or loss figure for NAS at agm,not, as posted a bs revenue or ebitda figure irrelevant to such a sector.
    He had the guts to say NAS made a sml loss approx 12 months ago of $64m,but not at last report,so whats he hiding?????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.