AJL 0.00% 0.9¢ aj lucas group limited

what's the big deal?, page-2

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Good, rational sensible post bohara, and I must confess that even though I would never sell my holding at the current level, I was one of those holders that you refer to as seeing the big deal, but not the correct big deal.

I'm of the opinion that the market generally, and some major brokers specifically, still judge ajl on past management decisions, most of which have been terrible. I think they still see Mr. Campbell running this public business as though it was his own, and maybe that in itself is a major problem.

Of course the company's ownership structure has changed significantly since the disgraceful decision of management bonuses following Gloucester and it's sale, but maybe just maybe, those in positions of having the ability to influence market reactions, still don't trust the current management. And it's not just these people I refer to, but one just has to read the post of a regular contributor namely markie mills who has posted informative posts over the journey, he is, or was a holder but he cannot trust any longer what this manangement structure will do, so he is selling. My point is all about perception.

As a senior person within ajl said to me a few years ago, they (ajl) have to make cuadrilla work.

Personally I have been a holder for a long long time, and I'll be holding onto what I have, but my feelings of nervousness, angst, mistrust of management are stronger now than they have ever been, and I'm just one singular holder. I think history is playing a big part on current market unsderstanding of ajl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 450000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 672056 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.