HDR hardman resources limited

whats the big deal?

1. 831 Posts.
    A group of Pump and Dump merchants do their regular routine and rituals on this forum on the Xoiana and HDR details.

Even the principals of these companies are not as Gung Ho or optimistic like some of these merchants. gamblers who hope the smell of Sulphur Dioxide is gas and not Far t.

The partners of these resources companies have nvere supported the excessive claims of our friends on this board. In fact if anything at all they have been circumspect, cautious and cursory in their support for claims of discoveries and the optimistic forecasts and reserves estimation that have been presented by both HDR and OXR.

Good if you are gambling and playing with yourselves. But the hyperbole is a bit excessive. I know there are discoveries in oil and gas for one and gold for the other which I do not dispute. BUt fellas, the quality, quantity,recoverablity and most important of all the costs associated with production in countries like Mauritania and LAOS(????) well I leave that up to you to wallow in.

But for the volume of discussion and pretentious glee and cheer tells me that a number of you are pumping and dumping without the requisite evidence to back YOUR claims. The company's claims is another matter. And After a good thorough analysis (waiting information from both countries), I shall provide you with enough info to tell you what it is you ahve bought into. Then do your sums and Boast all you want.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.