CTP 1.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

"let me suggest that the achievement was to preserve ctp as a...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "let me suggest that the achievement was to preserve ctp as a solvent going concern with a real future. difficult though that this seems to be for some to accept. if you spent a little more time reading the relevant financial reports of the company and less time laughing your whatever off on the carpet you might come to understand this."

Haasko,

And taking all of the above in consideration, how come that we are in the position that we are in today and when our sp is lower than when the revolt started. Two years and we haven't been able to manage to drill one single well.
    Let alone the 800 bodp which turned out to be 250bopd....A VERY GOOD and PLEASING RESULT...NOT!!!!

All-the-while the drilling of another well at Surprise has been pushed further and further away from sight.

And don't forget the dilution of our shares (Which was never ever going to happen under New's command), the consolidation of our shares which witnessed a further demise of our shares value (What a disaster that was), and.......DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE.??

Yeah those Rebels.!!!!!

Good on them for doing what they have managed to do with this company. NOT!!!

As for the latter part of your post, if you were to read those financial reports properly before writing such baseless comments and personal attacks on another poster, you would have found therein that the company raised approx. $13 mill dollars through Patterson before JH was finally kicked out altogether for that purpose, or so that is what I remember.
    Now, was any of that money spent on drilling. I know that some went for Seismics but, where did the rest of it go.?? Maybe, and IMHO, it wen to pay all of those people in HO and all the Directors we have on Board with a Company that is only producing 250bopd and which it took them close to two years to come up with that. Go Figure!!!

How many Directors did you say we have in that Boardroom.?? I can't say because I lost count... :-))

Now I await your reply.!! And with that, please enlighten the forum as to where we will be getting the next lot of money from!!!

Will it be coming from the 250bopd or will we hock that too to raise some funds.....Dyor!!

Trust this will be helpful.

Facts mate. Facts.... not fallacies.!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $3.855K 72.74K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.18pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.