CTP 1.92% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

buddy old chappie,dearie dearie me. siiigh. back to the future...

1. 741 Posts.
    buddy old chappie,

dearie dearie me. siiigh. back to the future again, scratch scratch. but pls let me remind you of my post of 16 may which to help you i extract from below.

what you have posted here is plainly wrong, stockrocks is correct. the successful flow test was announced 11 jan 2012, closing sp that day was 29.5c (quotes in post consol numbers) the spp was offering at 27.5c and closed very unloved 25 jan, closing sp that day was 30c. closing was announced in the quarterly report placed on the asx 31 jan. these figures are available on comsec. unquote

the jh termination notice was posted on the asx on 26 march 2012, at which time the closing price was 41.5c, but you will recall that clive had been buying up big time for maybe a couple of weeks. before he started it was in the mid 20's. also the main institutional placement of $11 million at 42.5c was announced on 4 April when the closing sp was 52.5c, probably again courtesy of clive.
    you refer to the revolt, which postings on this forum will show was well underway during february - march 2012 pre clive. and during this time i have noted above that the sp was not especially buoyant. check the charts, and therein you will find the facts. and also understanding if you also read the financial reports of the times as i previously recommended to another.
    and by the way, is trading today at 41c.

i have invested (wasted?)enough time in following this deja vu all over again.
    trust this helpful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $39.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ $3.445K 65K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 639449 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60757 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.