TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

your right about the stand offand i am 100% sure that the big...

1. 5,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8927
    your right about the stand off

and i am 100% sure that the big sellers are the instos getting ride of their parcels .. chunk by chunk

but the fact remains that TSV have a 10% holding on a potential 2-3TCF field

todays announcement has pretty much guaranteed the expected gas below 3800 exists

currently over 500m of it.. and still a couple of hundred metres to drill

this well might actually increase the 2-3TCF to 3-4TCF as warro #1 and #2 only encountered 200-300 metres of payzone

with 500+m of payzone.. gosh who knows how much gas TSV will get after fraccing

remember the fraccing process used on warro is low risk i.e. the typical fraccing technique with no additional complexities.

sands have little to no water contamination... everything is going very nicely.

yes there is a standoff. but there is only one way this baby is going.. and its UP!!!

albeit slower and without the usual thrust.. but thats a good thing as it gives us more time to accumulate at these levels.

the 'risk' of this stock has effectively diminished in my eyes. free money is all i could see this afternoon =)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.