AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

With AKP it's easy to find concerns that can make you feel...

1. 2,537 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2550
    With AKP it's easy to find concerns that can make you feel negative.

It's harder to stick to the coherent story that has been announced, and see that there is nothing negative there apart from that fearful sentiment.

It is understandable that people can't help worrying that there is not more positive information that is both completely incontrovertible and completely designed to encourage some kind of ra-ra-ra confidence response. What's worse is that I think that the majority owners, especially including Fred Bart, do have both a better level of insight, that the average smallholder simply does not and cannot have, and probably a better level of broader baseline information about stuff like the level of interest from some of the prospective customers under NDA who are ready to buy the product. We are told that the company has many dozens of NDA with interested parties, and I am sure there is a dialog that goes between them within the NDA framework that ordinary SH would just love to know about.

But we do have to put up with what we get given.

But as I look back over the announcements of the past decade I am just hoping that the picture of amazing progress made by a small team of clever guys will in due course turn up trumps. The pattern of the development to date suggests to me that all is going well, albeit after a few unexpected hiccups. And the announcements really are clear when you put the whole lot together.

Good luck to all patient holders.

This is probably not the time to panic
    Last edited by BobF: 15/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.