AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

With respect, I've read through the posts in this thread and you...

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106
    With respect, I've read through the posts in this thread and you have been fairly critical of what are factual and legally significant market announcements published by AKP to the world through the ASX. The directors happen to live in Sydney and are able to be sued and even prosecuted if their announcements were fraudulent.

Whether the announcements were true or not is anyone's guess at this stage, because the product has not been demonstrated and no significant information leaks have occurred from AKP or their partners. However the consequences if they were dishonest, would mean a sophisticated fraud is being perpetuated by FB and co, against themselves (as they hold significant numbers of shares). You have not offered any evidence or identified any inconsistencies in AKP's announcements to lead anyone to seriously believe that there has been any dishonesty or fraud.

The shareholders, including us and including FB, should be confident in the veracity of information released as announcements to the ASX. I don't think shareholders should listen to you or Plooto (who has stated he holds AKP but has disclosed in his posts that he does not hold).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.