AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Whats the chance?, page-241

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    The company says (without irrefutable proof) they are doing/did demo with production chips. This also make sense, demo was delayed from Feb/Mar originally to Aug - until enough production version chips were available. But yes you really have to believe what they say, there is no hard proof of anything.

I feel what you want is a certified test of the chips by a third party who verifies they are what the company says they are. You want independent validation. I'm not saying that is an unreasonable requirement to want, so as to be assured. But if this is your personal requirement, and you are not being provided it at this point, then this stock is too speculative for your personal risk/reward tolerance. To be blunt about it, you should not be invested in this stock. It is that simple. Plenty of other opportunities out there.
    There IS a risk at this stage. We all know that. We take what we are told on face value and bet on it with risk for the potential reward. We are also prepared to lose substantially if it doesn't work out. If you are not prepared for that, pre revenue stocks are not for you.

You need to get control of your investing emotions and decide how much risk you are willing to take.
    Either take the risk (based on what seems plausible when you assess the big picture) or don't take take the risk, but then please do not complain about what you are not being provided.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.