AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

I do understand the disappointment and feeling ignored by the...

1. 191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I do understand the disappointment and feeling ignored by the company. I don't think it is unreasonable to want assurance, it is natural to want it,.
    But it is not being given, so the choice is binary, based on a probable situation, not an assured one.

Appeasing some shareholders is not hard, I know, but what is enough info for one is not enough for another. To appease all doubters should be the goal but that would only occur through verified third party validation. Anything else could always be doubted. But they are not going to bother with external validation at this point, because they are either too focussed on other matters, and as you put it, they do not care enough about you or I - Chihquaqua sized investors. Or they have nothing at all and cannot assure or prove now, or for a long time, or maybe never. All are possible scenarios, but in my view less probable.
    As I said earlier, If someone cannot feel comfortable with the info provided thus far, it would probably be better to be out (for now), until more info that is satisfactory comes to light. Likely someone can still get a decent position then, with still plenty of room for growth. And if the kind of info being sought doesn't come to light, then. you can feel good you got out. You have to manage with what you are given, like it or not. I do wish the best to all holders or observers with intent to hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.