whats the cheapest stock on the market ?

1. 5,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    With the markets falling so heavily a lot of brokers are calling many stocks heavily oversold , and as Michael Heffernan from Austock keeps sayng its a bit like a kid in a lollie shop

I have had a look at a few of my own holdings and cant believe the prices some of them have fallen to , some on fundumentals, and some have lost all of their growth premium

Be interested to see wht the forum thinks are the 3 cheapest stocks in Blue chip, mining , and small caps.

My 3 for what its worth are

QBE Yield over 10% franked at $12 , and insurers have had very tough few years , yet QBE still was able to report a good profit with strong dividend .

LYC The resource that sent the stock to $3 hasnt disapeared , but the growth premium has, could go lower but a far beeter bet in my opinion at 90 than it was at $3

PGC Superb fundumantals against a market cap of $10m at .38c Revenue up 100% to $16m , EBIT up 250% to 1.4m and NPAT up 400% , fantastic sector for major growth ie medical equipment and a very solid executive team who all have their skin in the game .

I hold shares in all 3 stocks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.