BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

whats the company worth today, page-10

1. 8,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20

Here's my response to your points Brian

. You don't like mgmt. Well by going to the USA we get a huge shakeout of current mgmt including PC and DL.

. Re getting more sales from Relenza. That is for GSK to decide NOT BTA.
    Vapan is years away from any sales. YEARS away. BTA can only disappoint in a market dominated by miners.

. You beleive we can get capital raising in Austraila. I disagree and think this would be a major dilution for holders with massive risks. By going to the states the idea is to get a higher share price and then do any raising if needed.

.NABI deal sells us short. This deal was deemed in the best interests of BTA holders. If NABI was a stronger company then we would be massively diluted. It is what it is.

.Grass is greener in the states. Yes in this case it is because our biggest customer that will make or break this company is the USA government. We all know the Amercians are patriotic so BTA now being a US company can only help us.

This deal is a must for BTA or it's more years of massive risk. Up and down royalities streams and same old samo. I tell you now that the USA economy will improve before the Australian one does. This one is going down the gurgler and only needs CHINA to tell the truth for it to implode.

We will get the 75% needed as 25% can't be foolish enough to think that the current situation is sustainable and in the best interests of creating shareholder wealth.

Bring it on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.