HLX 0.00% 0.5¢ helix resources limited

what's the deal?, page-5

1. 1,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    3500 my sentiment exactly... im also a recent accumulator... whenever I stop purchasing the price seems to drop though. Only positives are that it is thinly traded, so hopefully the price doesn't reflect fair value.

One point though... what is a non controlling stake in a resource which isnt being developed worth? Especially if the partners have their hands full with their other projects... Potentially these tenements may never be mined. That's my reading of the market sentiment.

It's highly speculative - there is no doubt about that. Chart and fundamentals look good... but there is no catalyst to the share price... that final piece is missing.

More visible management would help. Over the past 3 years we have paid them $2.4m... During this time their interest in shareholdings has grown from 12 million to 35 million shares... a lot of this through the grant of options.

So we have paid them to increase their interest in the company at an undervalued price ... and not do much else...

Makes me wonder whether this company should be taken private... makes me wonder whether im the only interested part who think this way...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $3.728K 922.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 27550611 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25709025 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.37am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.