G88 0.00% 1.1¢ golden mile resources ltd

what's the downside ?, page-4

1. 6,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1210
    Certainly was intrigued by that approx 100 k aggressive purchase yesterday that line wiped the 70s and 71 c sellers after the price started to edge up in the high 60s. Thats a bold move for a very thinly traded stock of late. Certainly exudes an air of confidence. Am getting a warm and fuzzy feeling, but not getting carried away.
    We still await the the remaining 1 metre splits on the last batches of the December / January saprock RC drilling, taking longer than I expected but my guess is the labs are pretty busy nowadays in WA so some delays are to be expected. As far as the current resumed drilling campaign is concerned, am hoping that visuals/ portable XRF might provide some early indications of mineralization in the bedrock albeit based on a rough and ready assessment. Our Ni+Co+Sc levels in the saprock and the size of the saprock resource delineated to date is sufficient to start drawing realistic comparisons with CLQ and AUZ and on that basis, even at a fraction of their worth, we are so undervalued in market cap its unbelievable and thats with the field data we have so far over a limited area of the lease, and without knowing yet whats at depth. I note not much is said about the scandium (Sc) content on HC postings, but this is serious stuff and would not surprise me to see it also ( if not already) one of the "darling" commodities in the near future as supplies are limited and it has important and growing strategic applications

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G88 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.523M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $4.333K 378.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2456967 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 607121 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
G88 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.