HAW 0.00% 6.0¢ hawthorn resources limited

Hi (Jackson444),I valued HAW based on economic criterias...

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi (Jackson444),

I valued HAW based on economic criterias considering a number of potential shares on HAW registry.

The positive things with HAW are they have a good grade and metallurgical qualities of the resource. Through previous drilling results, HAW has a high grade magnetite, between 30% and 40% Fe with low impurities and the DTR & metallurgical testwork showed that they can produce a premium concentrate product @+67% Fe.

They have a huge exploration target for magnetite mineralisation, above 2 billion tonnes grading between 30% and 40% and that's only for the Eastern BIF. There also exists significant potential for the definition of shallow DID and DSO hematite iron ore resources that could provide early stage mining.

Also Mt Bevan deposits are located close to existing road, a major rail line at Menzies and available deep-water port facilities at Esperance.

The shallow dip and thick nature of the magnetite mineralisation indicates that Mt Bevan has likely a low waste ore stripping ratio, which potentially allowing open cut mining depths far exceeding the approximately 250m level achieved in the drilling to date.

The above considerations would help to lower the CAPEX and cash costs of the company.

And you need to add gold assets, which provide an extra to the SP.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 86631 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 15294 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAW (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.