AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

What's the fuss

1. 1,304 Posts.
    I can't see what all the fuss is about frankly.

Shareholders have been given power of vito on everything. Nov 7 gets us a rare opportunity to intervene here.

-Consolidation...well, we can't fanny about down here with Darby and Joan forever. No material change to MC and a much cleaner set of heels to present to bigger pockets.

- CR...What CR? They want CLEARANCE to issue 10% post consolidation. Thats just not going to fly until the intention and the price are clear. Even then its predicated on consolidation getting up...all subject to SH vote, and no SH with half a brain will vote for a blank cheque drawn on SH money

The message there. No numbers...no vote.

A rare novelty for AKK SH to be given control over that decision is it not. Better than the placement fait accomplis we've had to cop thus far.

-Debt funding...Well folks, thats what all this is really about. You've got about a month to see whether thats a reality or not, by which time, the real reasons for all the above will emerge.

Obviously the POO is making mutually acceptable terms more difficult to nail. Thats a much better position to be in than doing a deal on the upside of a commodity price, that you gotta cover on the downside. With me?

As for the CTP comparisons...chalk and cheese. I held that stock and sold when the growth story no longer made sustainable sense. Not the case with AKK despite the hurdles-just too much upside potential, but its a MINIMUM 2 years story kids. Have you got the nerve for this?

Between the lines...the 'current' term conditions are uncomfortable to either party, or the amount sought is beyond qualification, or (old news) Pathfinder has to find alternate funding to EFS...

OR

Its just taking its time. Either way, you cant blame SH for their cynicism.

BTW, you '2-hour horizoners' out there...you're not invited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.