AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

What's the fuss, page-2

1. 10,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3597
    Hi Shelcomm,

Fuss? What fuss?

Consolidation is much ado about nothing wrt to Market Cap and the % effect of changes in SP. However it does IMO change (and flag) some intentions.

No way around it - AKK is a serial equity issuer dilutive to existing shareholders.

What I believe Resolution 3 is doing is with its ratification it clears the slate for AKK to issue 15% of its issued equity without shareholder approval.

What Resolution 4 does should it be passed with 75% and assuming Resolution 3 passes - is allow AKK to place up to 25% of its issued equity without shareholder approval.

Happy to be reoriented if I wrong here.

At this time I'm inclined to vote against all but consolidation.

The reason for the no vote on performance is simple. Its ambiguous. Once again the performance for production is bopd. If it is really bopd and not boepd and if the production is measured at the NRI and not the WI (and certainly not at the field level) then I would be in favour.

No question the POO must be weighing in the discussions - but what is the hedging strategy? Is our oil hedged by HK from the free carry that is counted towards the APO

I really would have liked to be at this AGM - there is a whole lot of questions that should be asked in public of the mgmt team.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.