CAP 6.00% 9.4¢ carpentaria resources ltd

Vendronone person bid half million at 5 cents, it is not real...

1. 655 Posts.
    Vendron

one person bid half million at 5 cents, it is not real buyer, because someone want to push someone to buy them at 6 cents and they want to sell more above 5 to 6 cents, because no one want to buy option at moment, it is too risky now, if someone really want to buy this stock, they can buy HEAD rather than option, because HEAD is more cheaper and safe. if this person buy half million option, he has to spend $150,000 to convert.
    Did you remember several days ago lots of people bid at 10 cents, it was a same situation. because they sold lots of over 10 cents. they place bid and offer order at the same time.
    I can say who bought option these days is a gambler, I did not sell mine is gambler too.
    REY is a good example. It is better than CAP, but it is nothing happened.
    if BMG only want to get stage one, what will happen? all option convered plus $13million from BMG, just over $20million, SP still can be below 30 cents.
    I am not happy with directors's selling, May be Mr.Yue misleaded by company. because directors know all announcements they want to release, if they are so confident why did they sell? Did they have a same personal reason ? we have to think about it. we don't need to think how good it will be.
    Time will tell you a fact.only one month to go. finger cross for all our shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.