5GG 14.6% 4.7¢ pentanet limited

whats the go with this nvidia thing

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    hey guys and girls, this stock looks rather interesting, solid start since listing. Am pretty new to the story, hopefully you can help me out here.

Looks like this one is being valued on this nvidia deal, not much to be impressed around the internet business, the facebook thing sounds a bit far fetched. Just trying to get my head around how best part of $250m of value to some partnership agreement is being placed by the market. What is the go here on this gaming thing you guys and gals see. Having a quick look at the material contracts, the company has to spend best part of $12m on these nvidia server things, to maybe only gain 1 year-exclusivity. What’s the value if today its not even exclusive, hhmmmm, lets keep looking.

In the prospectus the use of funds allocated $4m capex onto buying 12 gaming servers, yet looking at the terms of the non-exclusive agreement with nvidia, pentanet has to buy 36 game servers to tick the box for 12 months exclusivity. Does this mean pentanet are only going to do a non-exclusive arrangement with Nvidia, as the directors signed off on only spending $4m on servers? Where else does the unbudgeted-$8m of cash for the extra 24 game servers going to come from ? I suppose some of the cash from existing operations may pay for this $8m, but quick glance they lost $11m in only 6 months, so doesn’t look like existing operations will fund this.
    any pointers be helpful. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.006(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $20.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.8¢ 4.2¢ $158.1K 3.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 410344 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 17280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.