5GG 3.13% 3.3¢ pentanet limited

whats the go with this nvidia thing, page-22

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Hi aaron_nono. What numbers were wrong. 297m shares are on issue fully diluted, you told me to read the prospectus. So we did. This number is in the prospecctus, 297,629,935 bits of paper out there - alot of paper on issue . Page 5 if you need guidance where to look. The loss of $11,155,048 in six months was from the recent announcement.
    whose even to say i am a guy. I could be a girl. Are you sledging me and attacking me because im a girl? That behaviour is not acceptable in 2021. Misogyny is so passe.
    have only asked some innocent questions, to which no one has really been able to answer. Suppose we will have to keep doing research into it.
    but i mean if this product was any good, wouldnt nvidia want to do it themselves and keep all the money for them? Maybe nvidia know more about how poor the product is, hence no interest in directly launching it. We are talking about the worlds largest gaming company, a $500bn corporation going up against a nanocap company in that cowboy capital of Perth. Have you ever seen the house not win?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.