5GG 2.63% 3.7¢ pentanet limited

@sabine nvidia signed a contract to supply gaming servers to the...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    @sabine nvidia signed a contract to supply gaming servers to the value that pentanet paid. ie, pentanet paid for these servers, which any isp can do the same.Nvidia didnt just give them these servers for free???In other words;Pentanet bought some nvidia servers to the value of ~6mil or something, so that they can be used to stream online games over a platform that nvidia then also takes a ~35% cut.If pentanet is successful with customers using their servers (that they just paid nvidia to supply), there's nothing stopping another isp (bigger one?) from doing the same thing. Pentanet are then stuck with servers that they paid for, with potentially a loss of customers.It's an "all risk with no reward" scenario, at the expense of investors funds.But hey, the hype looks strong still for some reason.At this stage it looks risky as hell for me to invest into, which is why im stumped as to why people are buying into the hype, since the numbers and risks dont add up.Using random/known named people to put as popular figure heads within their list of Co associates is possibly the key to the hype i guess? I guess these people are just being paid to use their names, to make it look like this is a serious operation or something.Anything more than 10c at this point, is just way over priced, unless the financials actually started to improve. Their historical trends show otherwise and that they'll be needing another hand out in a year's time at their rate of spend and less uptake on what can actually make them money (fixed wireless customers).Would be keen to actually see if they did have the skillsets take expand beyond their own little playground in perth. This might actually give some credibility that they know how to scale then perhaps?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $3.388K 91.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 254717 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 104254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.