5GG 2.63% 3.7¢ pentanet limited

Thanks for prompting me to look a bit deeper Harry. - So $4M...

1. 18,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3841
    Thanks for prompting me to look a bit deeper Harry.

- So $4M ...(not $6M!) ... of the money raised in the IPO went towards purchasing 12 of those NVIDIA GeFNow servers, this being third of a pod .. (more gamespeak?).
    And they need to be ‘commercially launched’ sometime in the next six weeks -by May 31.

... This commercial launch date sets off a year’s timer where Pentanet does get exclusivity - as long as it commits to completing the pod via purchase of another two dozen servers (at cost of ~$8M so a potential raise is on the cards in the near term if it wants them?).

It also gets the chance to secure a second year of exclusivity as long as it orders a second full pod of servers before the commercial launch year runs out...

FROM THE PROSPECTUS:[link]

FB86799F-E14E-42E6-9FBC-ADD7F5A5E74A.jpeg

The prospectus also says there is a standard three year agreement with NVIDIA that will roll on indefinitely unless either party opts out.

After looking at this. and reading how big the online gaming system is I can see the attraction of going for the GFN exclusivity deal and expanding the service IF the Beta testing goes well.

And it also seems to me that there will be much BIG energy put into the commercial launch so as to maximise the publicity and ongoing take up.

Pentanet already seems to have The West Australian on side and the charisma of the Perth wildcats, and former iinet CEO, David Buckingham adding - as you say - glitter....

Plus Tim Cornish being recognised as being one of WA’s 4o top rodeo riders.. entrepeneurs under 40 last month [ref]
    ... oh and the battle team fighting Thor or whoever over in cyber world in Iceland (but how are they really going to get to Iceland considering CoVid?)

What else will it pull out of it’s hat in the next few weeks?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 16/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $16.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.6¢ $3.388K 91.55K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 254717 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 104254 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.