5GG 1.85% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

How does your friend know there was just one Pentanet meeting...

1. 18,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3794
    How does your friend know there was just one Pentanet meeting with Murdoch please Harry ?
    And was that just one face to face meeting?
    https://esportsinsider.com/2020/09/murdoch-university-esports-perth/ -
    The link above says clearly that a company called CISCO is building the facility and that Pentanet engaged with Murdoch throughout the practise of organising the funding (part of a Murdoch makeover) which was granted last September.

If this was not true Murdoch would have had the story removed.
    The journalist who wrote the story [Thomas Lace], seems reputable to me..

I am not trying to change your mind about Pentanet - which you seem to have an agenda against (can you please explain why?).
    I am just looking to clarify for myself which of the voodoo pins you are sticking into it seem warranted.
    -Warning potential long term investors this is a new company that needs to prove itself seems kindly of you
    - But that Murdoch engagement to help secure funds seems honest to me at first glance
    - And the jab Pentanet’s self promotion throws up red flags for you doesn’t even rank as washed-out baby pink as far as red flags go to to me;

If it is good at self promotion and provides a good service it will win customers!​
    Self promotion is surely the reason it sponsors Perth Wildcats ?​
    It even hires marketing agencies;​

Good branding tactics are reassuring to me as long as it has the wherewithal to back up its’ story.

Cheers and, once again, can you please explain what drives your focus on this company.
    Last edited by sabine: 18/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $17.79K 330.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59412 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 52138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.