5GG 4.55% 4.6¢ pentanet limited

"How does your friend know there was just one Pentanet meeting...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    "How does your friend know there was just one Pentanet meeting with Murdoch"
    They know the person in charge at Murdoch that they visited and the response they gave - i didnt drill in deeper than what was said to me (sorry, i dont have any more information).
    After all, the person initiated the call with 'who are these guys', asking if i knew something about them.

"I am not trying to change your mind about Pentanet - which you seem to have an agenda against (can you please explain why?)."
    I smell BS and want to be proven wrong. I'm happy to call it out, where i see it. There's a lot of hype with this company and some things don't add up.

Self promotion is definitely a good thing. But an honest company does not need to promote itself based on contracts it is signing, to make it look like it's doing all the work (ie, "has run hundreds of km of fibre", without the mention that it's actually leveraging this off vocus/tpg/telstra).
    ie, if they actually self promoted something 100% honest, without any doubt that they have achieved - definitely great. But so far, every self promotion, has a case of 'fakeness' to it.
    The 'red flags' are what they are self promoting about. Which makes it then harder to believe that they have actually achieved something.
    The main thing they have kudos for at this stage, is being an NBN competitor in Perth and doing a really good job in PR/marketing.
    Quick google search for Fixed Wireless in Perth though, they are certainly not the only player. So they have competition, in the only area they are operating (Perth).
    There's also mentions of them building a 5G network, but they havent registered any 5G spectrum (ACMA lookup of what frequencies they're using). Although there's mention of using 60ghz, this is not '5G' and is only capable of really short distances (similar to 5G, but worse).

I like to lookup and understand a lot about a company. This one, i feel the need to call out on the BS I'm seeing. However, definitely keen on alternative opinions, if facts can also be presented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.002(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $19.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $48.99K 1.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12500 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.