5GG 1.85% 5.3¢ pentanet limited

way to stretch from the truth there buddy. That's like calling...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    way to stretch from the truth there buddy. That's like calling someone who has a held position and only provides positive outlooks 'someone who works for the company'.
    ive already explained myself.
    If you must know, i work for a national MSP, mainly work on mine site deployments and know a bit about wireless, because it is a part of my field.
    Honestly, it could be envy of not buying in on the ipo and then very shocked at how high it's gone, but then still unsure if to put in.
    I can obviously see the trend up from launch, but im unsure why.
    More like i didnt think much of pentanet's launch, until ive seen such interest in their shares and consider it over priced. To the point, that anything positive they announce with this geforce thing, would have to be really big to keep my interests.
    Nothing short from a 'wow' and ive lost interest completely in this overpriced stock.

"so a friend of the friend of the boss man at murdoch rang you to find out who pentanet are?"
    yes, because they thought that online gaming was something i knew about (they themselves were also 'talking to murdoch' apparently, which is probably what sparked the call)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 5GG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $22.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.5¢ 5.1¢ $17.79K 330.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 59412 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 52138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
5GG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.