TPG 1.33% $4.96 tpg telecom limited.

What's the go with TPG, page-70

1. 2,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    A couple of AGMs ago a twat from Australian Shareholder Association said he was voting against the reappointment of teohs son, shane, because he was a male

I believe ACSI chief executive Louise Davidson at the same meeting said that evidence showed gender diversity on boards lead to higher than average returns, and 198 of the ASX 200 companies had diversity targets. To which someone cleverly pointed out, if 198 of the companies are doing it they cannot all be above average, by definition, they are the average. This is the logic of these kind of numpties

She also wanted to vote against the reappointment of Robert Milner - because he was a man. Voting against the appointment of a director who has massive skin in the game, and had been working with Teoh for a decade++, and an investing legend in his own right, because he is a man - "We have recommended our voters vote against the re-election of Robert Millner and Shane Teoh. That's not a reflection on them, but they are the directors that are up for re-election on a board with no women," she said."

Discrimination based on gender is not "good business practice". It is very much aligned with wokeness. As such I steer clear of such nutty companies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.