TPG 0.21% $4.84 tpg telecom limited.

What's the go with TPG, page-72

1. 2,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    If you are referring to the assault incident, that happened after the AGM i was referring to, so your point it moot. And disciplinary action occurred after that so again your point is moot.

When did i defend the chairmans son? I said wanting him gone because he is male is discriminatory by definition.

I don't know if he is the best candidate for the job, but when he joined the board, the share price was about $1.50, and when he left, the share price was about $6. So if shareholders judge performance by shareholder return, under his oversight as a board member, I would say he didnt do the worst job did he? I would say TPG over that time was one of the best performing companies in the ASX 200 - far better than many of those with "diverse" boards

Even if he wasn't the best candidate (which, there is no evidence for), owning 25% of the company gives David Teoh the right to appoint someone who will act in his best interests.

The statement by ASCI says it all "This is not a reflection of them" - i.e. she has no evidence they are not right for the job. All she cares about is your chromosomes, which, as far as shareholder returns go, is irrelevant.

Anyway i wish you luck with this company, its highly likely under the voda leadership it will be highly disappointing for shareholders. Unless of course, you value diversity over shareholder returns.

Teoh's new adventure however has returned 200% in a year ?! and no mention of XY or XX chromosomes in the board results presentation !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.84
Change
0.010(0.21%)
Mkt cap ! $8.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.80 $4.84 $4.75 $671.3K 139.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 13833 $4.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.85 18465 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TPG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.