BCT 0.00% 0.7¢ bluechiip limited

Hi Greedy,Indeed this has been ongoing for a while, although you...

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Hi Greedy,

Indeed this has been ongoing for a while, although you will unlikely find many holders from the listing days (and they are typically the ones dow ramping it every now and then).

Fact is that this should never listed as it did as it had an embryonic product and a poorly thought out strategy focused on selling the chips 'as is'directly yo users who would then would have to figure out how to use it.

Most of us, myself i ncluded came later after thw new CEO came on board and had a better vision for product development and go to market.

The caveat was that with the OEM strategy they became hostages of Labcon who had exclusivity and little experience in value added products like theirs (labcon is a volume game, not a value game and that's how they operate).

Last year Labcon used Covid as an excuse to ask for an extension of their exclusivity as they took much longer than agreed to ramp up sales. Then BCT said no way and took them to court. Not a great decision but the fact that Labcon still wants to be their distributor shows that they also see a proposition here.

All in all, this is a classic deep tech story where the model and products are adjusted as you go and as you get feedback. Its long gestation and not suited for quarterly punters. But when you list you lose control of your registry and that's what they got, which in turn provides for predators to capture a tech ready for market but lacking the muscle ( growth capital) to do it faster.

In reality this would be better off in private markets where their valuation would be higher and they would have better investors (longer term VCs in the deep tech and biotech space). But it is what it is.

Not sure if this fits the other company you are involved in but BCT would benefit greatly from more sales capabilities and expertise.

Im personally involved not because on the recent award (which helps with credibility and awareness and will assist them in coming months),but based on my on HW with potential users and customers where there is a strong need for a solution like theirs - but within the right value chain structure.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $6.449K 924.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2870001 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 267941 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.05pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.