ANL 0.00% 0.1¢ amani gold limited

"The rampers leap all over you......"Is this a forum to...

1. 27,225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    "The rampers leap all over you......"
    Is this a forum to discuss,or do you just want a one way diatribe of bitching.

I take major exception to cretons(I use the dictionary meaning) who tell me what I beleive in or otherwise about anything, with sweeping statements as the one below.

"It is your call whether you continue to blindly believe in BYR management"

Unfortunately every legitemite group has a lunatic fringe and your front in centre of it.
    One because your posts are always low content and two because they lack anything boardering on anything remotely logical.
    Ive asked you before as to who is ramping,I suspect you havent replied because the answer is self evident,those that have pulled the pin(for perceived legitemate reasons or otherwise )are clearly downramping,can you suggest who are up ramping?

Meanwhile in the real world nextdoor to Mansounia in the Kiniero mining licence,heres some stuff Ive found from Semafo Inc a Candian company.

Located in central Guinea, the Kiniero Mine is approximately 650 kilometers east of the capital city of Conakry. The Kiniero Mine was SEMAFO's first West-African endeavour, having commenced operations in 2002.
    Exploration

At the Kiniero mine, the exploration budget has been increased by $1 million in order to include the Gobel D deposit to the SGA upgraded reassessment.

Core and RC drilling will be carried out with an increased budget totalling $4 million, including:

$3 million in mining project development over SGA (Secteur Gobel A plus Gobel D) with 16,000 meters of drilling including 4,000 meters of core drilling and 12,000 meters of RC drilling
    $900,000 for 10,000 meters of RC drilling over the OBD, OBE sectors as well as a portion of Zone D and Sud JG
    $100,000 of soil geochemical surveying and trenching over our Siguiri assets

Production

Second Quarter 2011 v. Second Quarter 2010

During the second quarter 2011, the Kiniero Mine produced 5,400 ounces of gold at a cash operating cost of $912 per ounce.

During the second quarter of 2011, 81,800 tonnes of ore and 690,500 tonnes of waste material were extracted from the Gobel A, and West Balan BC pits, for an average strip ratio of 8.4:1. In addition, 387,000 tonnes of waste material were extracted from the Gobel A pit during the pre-stripping phase. During the corresponding period in 2010, our mining activities focused on the West Balan BC pit where 144,200 tonnes of ore and 538,000 tonnes of waste material were extracted for a strip ratio of 3.7:1.

The 13% decrease in ore processed is explained by the processing of harder ore sourced from the Gobel A pit and from stockpiles, compared to ore sourced from West Balan BC in 2010.

The 14% decrease in head grade is mainly due to lower-grade ore sourced from the Gobel A pit combined with low-grade stockpiled ore, compared to the higher grades from the West Balan BC pit in 2010.

The 23% decrease in gold ounces produced is primarily due to the processing of lower-grade ore.

Located in central Guinea, the Kiniero Mine is approximately 650 kilometers east of the capital city of Conakry. The Kiniero Mine was SEMAFO's first West-African endeavour, having commenced operations in 2002.
    Exploration

At the Kiniero mine, the exploration budget has been increased by $1 million in order to include the Gobel D deposit to the SGA upgraded reassessment.

Core and RC drilling will be carried out with an increased budget totalling $4 million, including:

$3 million in mining project development over SGA (Secteur Gobel A plus Gobel D) with 16,000 meters of drilling including 4,000 meters of core drilling and 12,000 meters of RC drilling
    $900,000 for 10,000 meters of RC drilling over the OBD, OBE sectors as well as a portion of Zone D and Sud JG
    $100,000 of soil geochemical surveying and trenching over our Siguiri assets

Production

Second Quarter 2011 v. Second Quarter 2010

During the second quarter 2011, the Kiniero Mine produced 5,400 ounces of gold at a cash operating cost of $912 per ounce.

During the second quarter of 2011, 81,800 tonnes of ore and 690,500 tonnes of waste material were extracted from the Gobel A, and West Balan BC pits, for an average strip ratio of 8.4:1. In addition, 387,000 tonnes of waste material were extracted from the Gobel A pit during the pre-stripping phase. During the corresponding period in 2010, our mining activities focused on the West Balan BC pit where 144,200 tonnes of ore and 538,000 tonnes of waste material were extracted for a strip ratio of 3.7:1.

The 13% decrease in ore processed is explained by the processing of harder ore sourced from the Gobel A pit and from stockpiles, compared to ore sourced from West Balan BC in 2010.

The 14% decrease in head grade is mainly due to lower-grade ore sourced from the Gobel A pit combined with low-grade stockpiled ore, compared to the higher grades from the West Balan BC pit in 2010.

The 23% decrease in gold ounces produced is primarily due to the processing of lower-grade ore.

The above information suggests to me at todays prices even with a load grade some good money can be made at Mansounia.

Raider

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.