SBR 0.00% 1.7¢ sabre resources limited

what's the hold up with the cr ann??, page-20

1. 4,119 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I think that there will be more focus on Guchab due to the early sucess and positive upside that it represents but to not push on with Kaskara at the same time makes little sense to me.

Kaskara is in its own right a very exciting prospect and alot of work has been done to try and drill deeper into the primary sulphide ore body. The geology is similar to that of Tsumeb mine which helped make Newmont the company it is today so the rewards can be exceptional.

The road up the hill has been improved to accomodate the RC rig which apparently has been organised to commence drilling in approx 3 weeks. The rig should be able to drill to 350m and if all goes to plan hit the large conductor that geophysical work has revealed lies at approx 200m. So the work is done we just need to drill it!

Even though more exploration dollars will go to Guchab surely the company can manage both prospects and try and realise value from each. Besides management have been trying to have a good crack at Kaskara for quite a while now so Im sure motivation isnt lacking.

Cheers

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.362M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 187001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.