MLS 5.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

qantum, I guess I was bringing your comments into play, without...

1. 56 Posts.
    qantum, I guess I was bringing your comments into play, without meaning to "mean" anything.

I was making the point that all Directors of a publicly listed Company can't "disapperar" together for the hols - there is an obligation for someone to be "be there" for the stake-holders. OK, by some sort of convention, the period between Xmas & New Year is a lean time for getting hold of a Director; & some like to stretch this to (this year) to Jan 6th. Next Monday will be Jan 19th.

However, I guess there have not been any developments from Namibia to report.

As an aside, I noted that MLS doubled in price, on increased turnover, from .008 to .017 in a short time, including an increase of 42% in 1 day. This would normally bring on a query from the ASX? But, then again, perhaps all at the ASX went on hols together too .....

One more point : if I'm away on hols overseas (Rottnest), I don't need to go in to the Office, I check my emails via "mail2web.com"

& my primary point remains ; 8 months delay for an automatic tenement renewal is a bloody long time.
    Col8

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $50.65K 2.665M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 724264 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 295242 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.